Last updated : 4th July 2015
Section 1: Introduction
you submit to us during and after registration.
you provide to third parties in connection with chekichezo.
To protect your interests, please visit this page periodically to
Section 2: Collected Information
chekichezo does not store any information connected with any person who uses the site unless that
person chooses to become a member of chekichezo.
Personal information is requested when you register to become a member.
Additional information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information,
may be collected whenever you interact with us or our website.
We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics.
Section 3: Cookies
Whenever you interact with chekichezo, a cookie may be created and stored on your browser.
This cookie file is used store your login credentials and other information that
helps improve your experience of chekichezo
You are free to reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings.
Be aware that this will impact your ability to use some of our services.
Section 4: Use of Information
chekichezo's purpose in collecting personal information is to help us identify the member
and their associated account that is hosted on chekichezo.com.
We will not disclose or transfer your personal information to any third parties
We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under the following conditions:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of chekichezo, our employees, our users, or the public.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Section 5: Contact Us