Last updated : 29th August 2015
Section 1: Introduction
These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between us ( 'chekichezo' , 'chekichezo.com' )
and the individual or entity who subscribes to our service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
By visiting chekichezo.com you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Certain sections of this agreement are only applicable to registered members
who have created an account with us.
This account may be terminated at any time, with or without notice,
for conduct that is in breach of this agreement, for conduct that chekichezo believes is harmful to its business,
or for conduct where the use of chekichezo is harmful to any other party.
chekichezo may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this agreement at any time, with or without notice.
to this web address (URL):
You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of chekichezo
remains in compliance with these terms.
If you create an account with chekichezo, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Any subsequent material or use of the service will be governed by the terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
Section 2: Cookies
Section 3: Copyright notice
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, chekichezo, together with our registered members, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property
rights associated with any content on this website
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights associated with material on this website are reserved.
Section 4: Licence to use website
The following applies to all users of chekichezo.com.
As a user of chekichezo you may:
- use chekichezo by means of a web browser or internet-enabled handheld device
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
Users of chekichezo.com are NOT
allowed to do the following under any circumstances.
- modify images, text, web pages or any material that represents chekichezo.com
- modify images, text, web pages or any material that is found on chekichezo.com without the express permission of the copyright holder of said works
- distribute images, text, web pages or any material that is found on chekichezo.com without including sufficient copyright notice
chekichezo is not to be included in any commercial activity that may be associated with
content you post as a member of the website.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions,
you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
sell, rent or sub-license material from chekichezo
show any material from chekichezo in public
exploit material from chekichezo for a commercial purpose
redistribute material from chekichezo
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of chekichezo,
or indeed the whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass,
or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on chekichezo.com
Section 5: Acceptable use
You must not:
- use chekichezo in any way or involve it in any action that causes,
or may cause, damage to chekichezo or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of chekichezo
- use chekichezo in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful,
or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use chekichezo to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material
which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger,
rootkit or other malicious computer software
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities
(including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting)
on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity
(including without limitation email marketing, audio-visual marketing or any form of mass marketing)
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through chekichezo, or in relation to chekichezo,
is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
To be eligible for an individual account on chekichezo, you must be at least 13 years of age.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access chekichezo.
You must notify us
immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's consent to do so.
Section 6: User name and passwords
If you register for an account with chekichezo, you will be asked to choose a username and password.
Your username must not be liable to mislead others as to your identity.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us immediately
if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on chekichezo arising out of any
failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Section 7: Cancellation and suspension of account
- suspend your account
- delete / edit your account
- delete / edit your submitted content
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may delete your account on chekichezo at any time.
This action is not reversible.
chekichezo will delete all information associated with your account.
We will only store certain member information (username, email) to prevent the same information from being
used to create a new account.
Section 8: Your content: licence
In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials
(including without limitation text, graphics, images) that you submit to chekichezo for storage or
publication on, processing by, or transmission via chekichezo.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence
to reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any
existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and
in relation to chekichezo and any successor website / reproduce, store and,
with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to chekichezo.
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights,
and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person
(in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false
- be obscene or indecent
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, or other intellectual property right
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime,
instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order
- be racist or discriminatory in any way
- be blasphemous or religiously offensive
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information
which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage
- constitute spam
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful,
discriminatory or inflammatory
Section 9: Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on chekichezo
- that the material on chekichezo is up to date
- that chekichezo or any service on this website will remain available
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of chekichezo, this website,
and to stop publishing chekichezo, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation;
and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions,
you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance
or alteration of any services, or if we stop publishing this website.
Section 10: Liabilities
To the extent that chekichezo and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event
or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses,
including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue,
use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Section 11: Contact Us